Don't settle for anything less than complete comfort with the Ruud Ultra Series™ Two-Stage Air Conditioner equipped with the Comfort Control2 System™. You’ll see lower energy bills and maintenance costs while experiencing proven Ruud reliability for years to come.
- Two Stage Cooling deliver precise temperature control and optimal energy efficiency. These units offer comfort, energy conservation and dependability for single, multi-family and light commercial applications.
- Comfort Control2 System provides over 37 on-board diagnostics and fault history codes for condensing units by detecting system and electrical problems. The integrated diagnostics with Active Protection™ prevents compressor operation when potentially harmful conditions are detected. It sends Call for Service alert notification to the thermostat to alert you of required service.
- Serial Communication Enhanced When installed with a Serial Communicating Air Handler and user interface control Series 500 thermostat this unit offers auto-configuration, diagnostic messaging and full communicating capability, to increase your home comfort even further.
- Legacy Enabled Unit can be conventionally wired using 24VAC with non-communicating Ruud Ultra air-handlers or furnaces with non-communicating thermostat. If you prefer to keep your old thermostat, in most cases, this heat pump will allow you to do so.
- Operation A compressor sound blanket is standard to provide your unit with quieter unit operation. Units are equipped with a reliable Two-Stage compressor for precise temperature control with an On-Demand dehumidification feature. When matched with variable speed gas furnace or air-handler, the system adjusts airflow to help control humidity for unsurpassed comfort in the cooling mode.
- Cabinet and Design Attractive, louvered wrap-around jacket protects the coil from yard hazards and weather extremes. Top grille is steel reinforced for extra strength. Cabinet is powder painted for all weather protection. The units are constructed with painted galvanized steel cabinets for added reliability and durability. All controls are accessible by removing one service panel. Removable top grille provides access to the condenser fan motor and condenser coil, for an easier time with serviceability.